Monday, September 3, 2012

Raffle!

Hey guys from Trade Inc!  Welcome to our very first buy-in raffle!  Admission is 1 ref.  The Grand Prize is a Vintage Lugermorph!  The second prize is a pre-wrapped Spine-Cooling Skull!  The third prize will be any extra profits from the entries.  5 free entries will be given away in chat at randomly decided times, so be active!  There will be more specifics below the entrants' list.  Good luck!

1.  [DA] strickman101
2.  Disembodied-Scott Pilgrim
3.  (Freebie!)  Grover112
4.
5.
6.  Rambo's Kitten
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.  (Freebie!)  '; DROP DATABASE; --94m3k1n9
12.
13.  [FkN]cosmonty Winner!
14.
15.
16.  (Freebie!)  EL1_G
17.
18.  mockingod Second Place!
19.
20.
21.
22.  (Freebie!)  mockingod
23.
24.  The_Thang
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.  (Freebie!)
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.

Drawing will be held Sunday, September 9th, at around 5:00 PM EST.  This is subject to change, because I'm in college and busy.  I'll see what I can do about live streaming, but if I can't figure that out, expect a video of the drawing to prove authenticity.  I will not enter into this raffle, so that I am not accused of rigging it should I win.  By Macro's request, no admins or mods can enter.  26 entries are required to negate my spending, but the raffle will take place and prizes awarded regardless of how many enter.  You can enter as many times as you like, but admission remains the same.  The first 35 people get to pick their numbers.  After that, enterers are automatically assigned the next available number.  Add me on steam (☄Sputnik) to enter, or if I'm offline, MacroPower (Macro) or Harry.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment